So I've done one with Mary, so now here's one with her quartermaster Cat Black. You just met the smarter, classier pirate. Now meet her opposite. () Means I'm talking. Sometimes she can be a bit too inappropriate.
1. Choose one of your OCs.
2. Your OC(s) must answer every question as truthfully as possible.
3. Journal title should be "OC Interview".
4. When you're done, tag as many people as you wish.
5. Have fun!
I have been tagged by
1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
My real name is Celestine Black, but I like to call myself Cat. I'm not actually a cat, I'm a wolf, but I love cats and wish I could be one.
2. Interesting... what's your current age?
Pfft, I don't know. I don't keep track of things like that.
3. Uh-huh. What's your favorite food?
I dunno, fish, maybe?
4. And your favorite drink?
RUM FOREVER! 8D
5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?
I'm kind of a whore.
6. Have you kissed yet?
Yeah. Remember what I just said?
7. Classic question! What's your favorite color?
Pink and red. Pink because it's pretty and red because it is the color of blood.
8. Who's your favorite author?
I can't read.
9. Now what's your biggest fear?
The British taking over Lobos, the island where we pirates live (it's like the real city of Nassau, except the democracy stays for more than ten years).
10. Any siblings?
11. Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
Mary, my captain.
12. Okay, who's your worst enemy?
Robert Britainny, the British General who was ordered to take down Lobos.
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
That son of a bitch Brittainy's going down!
14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
When i'm not living in the universe created for me, I'm living with my creator. So, I don't know what I'd do if I met her, because I've known her since I was created.
15. Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, I'm an adult, and I'm a pirate, soooo yeahhhh.
16. What's your worst nightmare?
The British taking over Lobos.
17.What's yourlife-long dream?
As much rum as I can drink and lots of males.
18. What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
I'd be intoxicated.
19. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?.
In a motel room with what...(Sorry Cat, but don't go any further!)
20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?
(Don't answer this!)
Whoever wants to do it!